waviCGH: Server application for the analysis and visualization of array-CGH data
waviCGH is a versatile web-server application for the analysis and visualization of array-CGH data. With waviCGH you can upload and process Log Ratios or Copy Numbers. waviCGH will do:
After loading your input data you can do:
- Genomic coordinates conversion of your probes between different NCBI builds.
- Pre-processing: average duplicate probes, normalize, filter and inpute missing values, etc.
- Segmentation of the ratios with multiple methods available: DNAcopy, GLAD, HaarSeg...
- Calling of Gains and Losses: translate your segmented ratios into meaningful biological estates.
- Search for Minimal Common Regions (MCRs).
- Visualize and explore your results displayed by chromosomes in the integrated Cytogenetic Browser.
- Karyotypes images (or ideograms) with your aCGH results can be generated.
waviCGH is divided in five analysis steps. After loading your data, you can run waviCGH step-by-step or run the complete workflow (if you already know the options you wish for all steps).
Need more help ? Click to download the guide !.